This plugin allows you to load an Infusionsoft Affiliate’s information into your wordpress pages using the “affiliate” shortcode.
For the most up-to-date documentation, please visit the WordPress Plugin Page for Infusionsoft Affiliates.
After you configure your Infusionsoft Affiliate plugin, you’ll be able to sync up your affiliates to your WordPress site and add in affiliate specific merge fields.
Where might you use this?
- Personalized sales pages for your affiliates to use in promoting your product
- Personalized opt-in pages that appear to be written by your affiliate
- Custom webinar sign up forms, one for each affiliate
[[affiliate]] shortcode with a specific field; for example, to get the affiliate’s name, use
You can also specify a
default value like
[[affiliate field="AffName" default="your friend"]].
For fields that are dates, you can specify a PHP friendly date format, for example
[[affiliate field="_WebinarDate" format="l, f Js" /]].
Additionally, for date fields, you can move a date forward or backwards in time with the
dateshift option like
affiliate field="_WebinarDate" default="3 days before our webinar" format="l, F jS" dateshift=" -3 days" /]]
dateshift, the value should start with a
+ or a
- followed by a number and then a unit, for example
- 1 day,
+90 minutes, or
If you are returning any HTML code, for example a tracking pixel, an image tag, rich HTML, etc… you may want to specify
htmldecode=1 to prevent WordPress from escaping your HTML.
All your custom affiliate fields get pulled down, too, just don’t forget to put the underscore in front, i.e. _YourCustomField.
- Download the plugin
- Upload to your wordpress blog
- Activate and Configure
- To configure your installation, click Settings and then select enter your Infusionsoft Application name and API Key
- Use the shortcode [[affiliate /]] with the field parameter, for example [[affiliate field=”AffName” /]] to access the affiliate name. All your infusionsoft affiliate fields (including custom fields!) can be accessed this way.